Ways to give
The Garth Homer Society is a registered charitable organization that needs your involvement to continue to Build Futures Without Limits for adults with developmental disabilities. (Charitable #107419830R0001)
Here are the ways you can donate:
How to Give
- By using this secure on-line form.
- In person during business hours, 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM, Mon. – Fri. with cheque or cash.
- By phoning us with your VISA or MasterCard number . We can be reached at 250-475-2270 from 8:30 AM- 4:00 PM, Mon. – Fri.
- By mail to The Garth Homer Society, 813 Darwin Avenue, Victoria, BC V8X 2X7. You can mail a cheque or fill out this form with your charge card information.
- Online giving with your charge card or your appreciated securities by using CanadaHelps, a secure on-line method to make a contribution.
- One-time gift (print this form and submit with payment).
- Monthly Giving. You recognize the importance of the work of Garth Homer Society and want to join others in providing us with a steady stream of funding while saving us processing costs. You will receive an annual program tour with the Executive Director , a special note card and an annual tax receipt. Sign up by filling out the Monthly Pledge Form and using your charge card or Pre-Authorized Debits, or by using your charge card and CanadaHelps.
- Gifts in Memoriam or In Honour which can be given online or with the guidance of this Memoriam Giving Form.
- Planned Giving through life insurance or planning a gift in your will. You can provide a lasting legacy by providing a charitable donation through a bequest in your will. In consultation with staff, you may determine where your funds can make a meaningful difference. Let us know your wishes by contacting the Chief Executive Officer, Mitchell Temkin, at 250-475-2270.
- Donate specific items or services on our Wish List.
- Donate a new product or service allowing you to promote your business while helping us raise funds through auctions and/or raffles.